As 2017 gets into gear there are a lot of interesting things going on in the markets and around the world to keep up with. Here is the reading we found most interesting this week.
1. Fundoo Professor: Charlie Munger on the Paradox in Hold vs. Buy Decisions
2. Stratechery: Alexa-Amazon's Operating System
4. Jim Chanos: Big Change Ahead for Global Capitalism
5. Business Insider: Morgan Stanley on the 9 Big Questions for 2017
1. Fast Company: The Biggest Business Comebacks of the Last 20 Years
2. NY Times: Peter Thiel, Trump's Tech Pal, Explains Himself
Hope you enjoy!