Hope you are all having a great week and staying warm for those in the Seattle area! Here is what we are reading this week.
1. The Rational Walk: Tweet
1. Bloomberg: Inside a Money Making Machine Like No Other
2. Collaborative Fund: Sustainable Sources of Competitive Advantage
3. IP Capital Partners: 3rd Quarter Report
4. Houston Chronicle: As OPEC Pulls Back, a Long Road Back for US Frackers
5. NY Times: Enron Still Matters, 15 Years After It's Collapse
6. Micro Cap Club: Chris Mayer on 100 Baggers
1. Puget Sound Business Journal: Facebook Doubles Seattle Footprint
Hope you enjoy!