This is a busy time of the year for all of us. Amidst the the upcoming election, the World Series, the holiday season, and a myriad of other things; it can be tough to take the time to sift through all the information available to us. This is a compilation of some of our favorite reads that we thought stood out amidst the plethora of reading we did this week.
1. Financial Post: The 22 Most Important Finance Books Ever Written
2. Wall Street Journal: The Biggest Money Mistakes we make by the Decade
3. Wall Street Journal: Winners and Losers in America's Social Security System
4. Wall Street Journal: How Closet Indexing Minimizes the Fund Manager's Risk-Not Your's
5. Wall Street Journal: How Your IRA Costs Stand to Changes as Commissions Fade
2. The Seattle Times: Is Amazon a Threat to Costco?
3. Wall Street Journal: Tesla CEO Aims to Make Solar Panels as Appealing as Electric Cars
4. Basehit Investing: Buffet's Three Categories of Return on Capital
5. Puget Sound Biz Journal: How Seattle Venture Capitalists Invested their First Dollars
1. Business Insider: The US Military Loves Jack Daniels
Hope you enjoy!