Here are the articles we found most interesting and helpful from our reading this week.
1. Wall Street Journal: Forget FOMO, Break Your Inertia and Invest
2. Felder Report: Never Say Never when it Comes to the Financial Markets
3. Money: How to Save $100,00 by Age 30
1. Vanity Fair: The Power of Jeff Bezos
2. Wired: Amazon as an ISP isn't Bonkers
3. The Economist: Countdown-Elon Musk's Empire
4. Bloomberg: Sam Adam's Octobermess
5. Wall Street Journal: As Oil Bust Recedes is there about to be a Barroom Brawl?
7. Wall Street Journal : Energy Producers Edge Closer to Tapping Drilled but Uncompleted Wells
8. The Economist: Float Like a Butterfly
10. Felder Report: Remembering the Impetus for "Irrational Exuberance"
11. Horizon Kinetics: What does Sam Zell know that Wall Street doesn't?
12. Venture Beat: Why Tim Cook is Steve Ballmer
2. NY Times: The Hunts-A Dynasty Built on Poker and Oil
3. Five Thirty Eight: The Weird Economics of Ikea
Hope you enjoy!